To expand our team we are looking for an
IDEALIS CONSULTING DESCRIPTION
Idealis Consulting designs, develops, integrates and supports Business processes and Human Resources Management in order to make our customers more productive, responsive and profitable.
The major aim of our activity is to support business growth. By deploying simple, complete and integrated IT solutions we can answer efficiently to the most complex issues.
As a services provider, Idealis Consulting knows that human capital has a very high value. Acting as a group, we share a lot of time in valuable team building.
To expand our team we are looking for several HR PMO Consultants.
- Conduct interviews to capture and document business needs and transform them into requirements for IT solutions
- Contribute in defining and implementing the transition strategy towards new HCM platform
- Assist and give recommendations for establishing standards and best practices in HCM integration and operations
- Participate in testing and validation phases of the proposed solution
- Organize review meetings and demos to ensure that the solution meets the requirements
- Provide support to the Business units in the adoption of a new business processes during transition
- Create integrated and complex reporting, analyze the results and present/explain it in a clear and relevant way
- Write user manuals and other documentation and train existing users on new capabilities
- Proactively communicate with project team members to anticipate issues and identify possible solutions
- Participate in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users and the team in charge of the HCM platform implementation
- Bachelor/Master degree in a related area : Human Resources, Business Engineering or a related field
- Experience in implementing Human Capability Management solutions
- Solutions minded, proactive and a team player
- Independant, fast worker and flexible
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, advanced technical writing skills
- Fluent in Frend OR Dutch and good knowledge in English
- Your people skills will enable you to build lasting and trusting relationships with our clients
Under the sponsorship of one or more specialists, the Hr Consultant carries out its project from A to Z in an empowering and constructive atmosphere.
You will play a key role in a growing firm.
Idealis Consulting emphasizes worker's autonomy and resourcefulness in a professional frame.
You can send your resume and your motivation letter to Charline De Luca, Recruitment & HR Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org